Depending on the manufacturer, the sizing of a top may differ. Please refer to the sizing chart of the manufacturer of the top you are sizing for. All sizing charts can also been seen on the product information page for the top you are looking at.
Majamas Sizing Chart
1 in the Oven Sizing Chart
1 in the Oven - Mayreau Collection Sizing Chart
Mothers En Vogue Clothing Sizing Chart
Mothers En Vogue Bra Sizing Instructions
- Put on your favorite bra that you think makes your breasts the right shape and feels most comfortable.
- Using a flexible measuring tape, measure the circumference around your ribcage, just below your breasts.
- Now add 5 to the circumference of your ribcage to get your band size.
- If the resulting band size was an odd number, you will need to round up to the next even number since bra bands only come in even numbers.
- Measure the circumference around the fullest part of your bosom with your favorite bra on.
- Subtract your band size from your cup size to calculate the right cup size. Refer to the bra cup size chart below:
|1 larger than measurement 1||A|
|2 larger than measurement 1||B|
|3 larger than measurement 1||C|
|4 larger than measurement 1||D|
|5 larger than measurement 1||E|
|6 larger than measurement 1||F|
Pumpease Sizing Chart