You’ll want to wear your Belly Bandit as soon after your baby is born as possible. That being said, you should get your first Belly Bandit before your baby is born so you have it ready when you need it. But… how do you know what size your belly will be after your baby is born?
- Early in your pregnancy: Your belly will likely grow between 1-2 belly bandit sizes from your pre-pregnancy belly size.
- Late in your pregnancy – Your belly will likely be the same size post-pregnancy as it was in your 8th month of pregnancy.
- Just prior to delivery – if you are just about to give birth then measure your belly and subtract 3-5 inches to get your belly bandit size.
Measure the largest part of your belly, usually around the belly button.
- There is no guaranteed way to estimate the size of your post-pregnancy belly, the above are just guidelines since every women is different.
- You will likely need to buy a second belly bandit as your tummy shrinks out of your first one.
If you are between size you should pick the larger one, if you choose one that is too small then you will not be able to do it up and get the process started.
A better option is to buy 2 belly bandits since you will likely be needing a 2nd one once your belly shrinks out of your first one. If it turns out you ordered wrong size then you can always exchange it with us so long as it is unworn/unused. See our refund/exchange policy.